What is Sorafenat?
Sorafenat Tablet is taken for Liver cancer, Thyroid cancer, Kidney cancer and other circumstances.
- Sorafenat Tablet comprises Sorafenib as an active component.
- Sorafenat Tablet works by reducing down the rate of development of cancer cells.
Comprehensive information linked to Sorafenat Tablet's usages, configuration, quantity, side effects and analyses is listed below.
Sorafenat Tablet Uses
Sorafenat Tablet is taken for the cure, control, deterrence, & enhancement of the following illnesses, conditions and symptoms:
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Thyroid cancer
Sorafenat Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action
- Sorafenat Tablet recovers the patient's condition by acting the following functions:
- Slowing down the rate of growth of cancer cells.
Sorafenat Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Sorafenat Tablet is collected of the following active constituents (salts)
Sorafenib (200 MG)
Sorafenat Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of probable side-effects that may happen from all instituting constituents of Sorafenat Tablet. This is not an inclusive list. These side-effects are likely, but do not permanently occur. Few of the side-effects may be erratic but stern. Contact your doctor if you detect any of the subsequent side-effects, specifically if they do not go away.
- Loss of appetite
- Distortion of the sense of taste
- Difficulty in swallowing